Accidental or Born Technical Services Managers? A Panel Discussion
Thursday, April 9, 2015 | 10:00AM - 11:30AM
Presented by the CLA Technical Services Interest Group
Presenters: Amanda Barone, Unit Head, Metadata Creation Unit, UC Berkeley; Sandy Schmitz, Technical Services Librarian, Ventura County Library; Hannah Thomas, Head of Cataloging and Special Collections, Saint Mary’s College of California; Sandy Wee, Access Services Manager, San Mateo County Library
A panel of technical services managers will discuss how they get into the assigned duty, workflow, trend, and forecast of the role in library operation.
Registration Fees (webinar)
- $45 non-members
- $35 CLA members, SCTPG and NCTPG members
- $25 student members
- $150 Non-member group
- $110 CLA member group, SCTPG and NTPG member group
- $80 CLA student member group
- Refunds cannot be issued within three weeks of an event taking place.
- All refunds are subject to a $25 processing fee.
- Events costing $25 and under are not eligible for refunds.
- If any early bird rate is offered, mail-in registrations must be received by the CLA office by 5pm on the day of the deadline to receive the early-bird registration rate.
- CLA member rates: person must be an Individual Voting or Supporting CLA member to receive the discounted member rate for workshops or webinars.
- Group rates for webinars: one person must register for the entire group and the login information will be sent to that person. If the person registering the group is a CLA member the group is entitled to the member rate. Group rates are intended for four or more individuals viewing the webinar together. The login information you receive may only be used on one machine.
- Webinars will be recorded and the recording will be made available to all registrants at a later date at no extra fee.
- Your registration for a Spring Fling program constitutes permission to utilize photos taken of you at the event for news, promotion, and similar purposes.
- Please contact the CLA Executive Director if you have questions.
Back to the Spring Fling homepage