The Special Libraries Interest Group of CLA works to provide professional resources, guidance, and mentorship to special librarians at the statewide level, and to facilitate the exchange of ideas and sharing of resources between special libraries and other libraries in California.
- To contribute to members’ professional growth by providing conference sessions and Spring Fling activities on topics that are relevant to the needs of special librarians.
- To provide a forum where special librarians can increase awareness of special libraries and their available resources to fellow library professionals.
- To support the recruitment and mentoring of a diverse pool of individuals interested in special libraries, including the mentoring of California library school students
- To further the mission and overall success of the California Library Association.
- Active discussion via a Listserve
- Interactive webinars for Spring Fling
- Programming for annual conference
- Networking events at annual conference
Dolly Moehrle - email@example.com
Joy Rodriguez - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tina Lerno Katz - Tinalernokatz@gmail.com
Members of Special Libraries Interest Group are invited to
join the Special Libraries Listserv where members communicate and share
Please note: the listserv will be reviewed twice per year and non-active CLA members will be removed from the list.