- Please fill out the following application.
- Examples of the materials being submitted for the award. Please submit items by mail or include links to electronic materials in the application.
Materials must be received at the CLA office by 5:00pm on the submission deadline. Postmarks will not be accepted. We cannot return entry materials.
- If you need to submit digital files as email attachments please contact Sharon Tani to make arrangements.
- Print materials should be mailed to the CLA office in Pasadena.
- No more than five different pieces should be submitted in support of your application.
- Twelve copies of each piece should be included in your mailing. The items will be distributed to PRExcellence Awards committee members.
- Please attach a printout of your completed application form to each copy or set of copies that you submit.
Please mail your materials to:
California Library Association (PRExcellence Awards)
1055 E. Colorado Blvd., 5th Floor
Pasadena, CA 91106