- Fill out the following application.
- Applicants should submit the following to CLA:
- an official record of master's-level courses completed to date (does not have to be an official transcript);
- two letters of recommendation, both of which must be specific to the scholarship (at least one of the two letters should be from a library school professor; letters that are not specific to the scholarship will not be considered);
- a résumé (maximum two pages);
Please note: Supplementary files may be emailed to Natalie Cole. When submitting supplementary files by email, please label your files as follows: Begun_your last name_document (e.g.: Begun_smith_résumé; Begun_smith_letter of rec1).