Tour of the International Printing Museum
- Saturday, March 29 | 10:00am-noon
- International Printing Museum, 315 W Torrance Blvd., Carson, CA 90745
Join us for a two-hour tour of the International Printing Museum, which begins with the ancient world of the Babylonian clay tablets, Egyptian papyrus scrolls and the Chinese invention of paper and printing. After printing your own page of the Gutenberg Bible, you will help set metal type and print the pages for a book. You will also learn to sew and bind your first book, using historical models as inspiration. FAMILIES ARE WELCOME! For more information about the museum, go to: http://www.printmuseum.org/
Presented by CLA's Library History Interest Group
- $15 non-members
- $10 CLA members
Registration is closed. Please email Natalie Cole for further information.
Questions? Please email Mary Ann Laun, Program Organizer
Notes, Terms and Conditions
- Registration closes Saturday, March 22 at 5:00pm PST. RSVP's must be received by this time for you to be included in the tour.
- CLA Events costing $25 and under are not eligible for refunds.
- Your registration for a Spring Fling program constitutes permission to utilize photos taken of you at the event for news, promotion, and similar purposes.
- Please contact the CLA Executive Director if you have questions.