In the Branding: It's Never Been More Personal
- Friday, April 25 | 9:00am-noon
- Victoria Gardens Cultural Center, 12505 Cultural Center Drive, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739
- Presenter: Francie Palmer, Community Outreach and Marketing Manager, City of Rancho Cucamonga
Business branding and marketing concepts are vital to the strength, success, and future of all libraries and other organizations. During this workshop, participants will gain an understanding of business branding and marketing strategy concepts, and will learn skills that can be applied to their organization, department, and projects, and to their own personal and professional brand.
Presented by CLA's Marketing and Public Relations Interest Group.
- $60 non-members
- $45 CLA members
- $30 student members
Includes light refreshments.
Registration is closed. Please email Natalie Cole for further information.
About the presenters
Francie Palmer is the Community Services Marketing Manager / Superintendent for the City of Rancho Cucamonga; a member of California Public Information Officials (CAPIO), California Park and Recreation Society (CPRS), and Municipal Management Association of Southern California (MMASC); and serves as a trainer with the California State Library-grant funded Staff Innovation Fund program dedicated to enhancing personal and professional development for next generation Library leaders.
Questions? Please email Margaret Hatanaka, Chair, CLA Marketing and Public Relations Interest Group
Notes, Terms and Conditions
- Registration closes Friday, April 18, at 5:00pm PST. Registration payments must be received at the CLA office by Friday, April 18, at 5:00pm PST for your registration to be processed.
- Refunds cannot be issued within three weeks of an event taking place.
- All refunds are subject to a $25 processing fee.
- Events costing $25 and under are not eligible for refunds.
- Your registration for a Spring Fling program constitutes permission to utilize photos taken of you at the event for news, promotion, and similar purposes.
- Please contact the CLA Executive Director if you have questions.