2013 California Library Association Elections
The vote is the most powerful instrument, let your voice be heard!
DEADLINE FOR VOTING: Friday, October 18, 2013
Voting for the 2013 CLA elections is now open.
CLA active VOTING members may vote for officers, board members and any other issues that are on the ballot. Please take the opportunity to review the statements and any other materials supplied by each candidate (below). You may vote as follows:
· One candidate for Vice President/President-Elect
· Two candidates for Board of Directors
· One candidate for Student Representative to the Board
In addition to officers and Board members, there are 3 items for your consideration:
· Two revisions to the Bylaws: item one proposes to remove language currently in the Bylaws and item two proposes to standardize the name of the Advocacy and Legislation Committee
· The creation of a new Sustaining Membership category: members are being asked whether a new Sustaining Membership category for institutional members should be added.
We will be announcing the results of the election in late October. Thank you taking the time to participate in the governance of your association.
Click on each candidate's name to learn all about them and their goals for CLA. Please also review the Bylaws Amendment document to review the proposed changes to the Bylaws we are asking you to vote on. Happy voting!
Board of Directors