California Summer Reading Program
2013 Nationwide Teen Library Lock-In
Give teens the opportunity to connect with other library teens across the country in summer 2013!
Date: August 2nd, 2013
Time: After hours
Participating authors: TBD!
How the program works
- Participating libraries will plan a lock-in at their location the night of August 2nd, 2013.
- The lock-in is after hours, but each library chooses its own timeframe.
- All participating libraries will work together to develop activities that teens can participate in via technology.
- The minimum technology needed is an internet connection but a webcam is preferable.
- Each site can choose which activities they want to participate in.
- Activities planned for 2013 include: skyped author visits, Minute to Win It competition, online photo scavenger hunt, Frankenfoods, and more!
Questions? Please contact Courtney Saldana, Youth Services Supervising Librarian, Ontario City Library.