Jumpstarter: Prep for Professional Success
CLA's Student Interest Group presented a professional development program on Saturday, June 9, 2012, at the University of Southern California.
Built on the unconference model, attendees learned from the collective wisdom and experience of peers from various LIS professions and backgrounds, in addition to collaboratively contributing toward the development of an online professional development resource for LIS professionals and professionals-to-be.
- Allison Coltin, University of Southern California
- Cynthia Orozco, Loyola Marymount University & Palos Verdes Library District
- John Jackson, University of Southern California
- Mary Woods, Getty Research Institute
- Young Lee, University of La Verne Law Library