Knowledge is not simply another commodity. On the contrary. Knowledge is never used up. It increases by diffusion and grows by dispersion.
- Daniel J. Boorstin, historian and former Librarian of Congress.
- Provide formal and informal networking and professional development opportunities for current and recent library students.
- Enhance the possibilities for mentoring relationships between CLA student members and experienced library professionals.
A Student's Guide to CLA Annual! (2014) [14.6MB]
Members of the Student Interest Group are invited to join the Student listserv where members communicate and share information.
- Post to Listserv: email@example.com
- Archives: Student Archives
- Subscribe: Click Here
- Unsubscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: the listserv will be reviewed twice per year and non-active CLA members will be removed from the list.