The Management Interest Group promotes excellence in the management, administration, and governance of libraries in California. Whether you're currently a leader or are exploring a leadership role in the future, the Management Interest Group provides networking and learning opportunities for library leaders of today and tomorrow.
Major initiativesCLA Mentoring Program
CLA and the Management Interest Group are proud to announce the revival of the Mentoring Program! Please visit our Mentoring Program page to participate!
LEAD: Management Interest Group Newsletter
Our newsletter comes out three times a year, September, November, and January. Find articles and curated links on management issues in and outside of libraries, book reviews, and events at Annual Conference, Spring Fling, and throughout the year.
Annual Conference sessions on topics ranging from tax measure development to preparing for leadership change.
Bill Kolb: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mary Abler, San Francisco Public Library
- Heather Cousin, City Librarian, Thousand Oaks Public Library
- Laura Einstadter, County Librarian, Amador County Library
- Helen Fisher, Library Director, Ontario City Library
- Clio Hathaway, Youth Services Manager, Hayward Public Library
- Jessica Hudson, County Librarian, Contra Costa County Library
- Sean Reinhart, Library and Community Services Director, Hayward Public Library
- Sandra Stewart, Division Manager, San Jose Public Library
- Hillary Theyer, City Librarian, Torrance Public Library
- Kathleen Wade, Regional Services Manager, OC Public Libraries
- Betty Waznis, Library Director, Chula Vista Public Library
Find out what the leadership team and group member have been discussing by reviewing our meeting minutes.
Members of the Management Interest Group are invited to join the Management listserv where members communicate and share information.
- Post to Listserv: email@example.com
- Archives: Management Archives
- Subscribe: Click Here
- Unsubscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: the listserv will be reviewed twice per year and non-active CLA members will be removed from the list.