- To promote excellence in academic and research libraries at all post-secondary levels.
- To provide a forum for the expression of interests and concerns of academic and research librarians at the statewide level.
- To contribute to members’ professional growth by providing continuing education and opportunities for involvement in statewide professional association leadership.
- To support the recruitment and mentoring of a diverse pool of outstanding individuals to academic and research librarianship, including the mentoring of California library school students
- To further the mission and overall success of the California Library Association.
Andrew Carlos, CSU East Bay: email@example.com
Jade Winn, USC
Beth Wrenn-Estes, SJSU
Members of the Academic Interest Group are invited to
join the Academic listserv where members communicate and share
Please note: the listserv will be reviewed twice per year and non-active CLA members will be removed from the list.