Please click here for full information on submitting your Snapshot Day statistics, quotes, photos and video to CLA. If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
Please plan to submit your data to CLA no later than one week after your Snapshot Day.
Please plan for one person from your library system or organization to collate your Snapshot Day data locally, and submit them on behalf of all your participating libraries.
If your library is part of a larger system, e.g. a public library jurisdiction with multiple outlets or an academic institution with multiple campus libraries, please work with your administrators to ensure that your Snapshot Day efforts are coordinated and that data are only submitted once on behalf of the whole system.
- Please collect and collate data from your main library and any branches, stations and bookmobiles, and submit the collated data once on behalf of all of your outlets.
- Please collect and collate data from each library on your campus and/or belonging to your college or university, and submit the collated data once.
- If you are part of a system that is larger than your campus (e.g. the UC or CSU system), please only respond on behalf of your campus and do not collate data for the larger system.
- Please collect your data and send them directly to us. If your school has more than one library, please collate your data locally before submitting them.
- If your organization has more than one library/information center, please collate your data locally and submit the collated data once on behalf of your organization.
California Library Snapshot Day is part of a national campaign! Please see the
American Library Association website
for more information.
California Library Snapshot Day is a project of the California Library Association (CLA), a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.