CLA's 2012 Professional Development and Networking Program
Attendees at Spring Fling programs learn new skills, enjoy cultural activities, and find people with shared interests! Registration discounts are available for CLA members and library students. If you are not a member, we encourage you to join today!
- SCLLN conference and Writer to Writer Award Ceremony (Feb 25, 2012): program write-up
- Cataloging Musical Scores and Sound Recordings Workshop (April 13, 2012): program write-up and information on purchasing access to a recording of the webinar, program slides, and handouts
- Private Tour of the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (April 14, 2012): program write-up
- Work Has Changed, How Do We Survive? Management Training Workshop (April 23, 2012): program write-up
- It's Academic! Current Trends, Recruitment, and Opportunities in Academic Libraries (webinar) (Tuesday April 24): program write-up and information on purchasing access to a recording of the webinar
- Delivering Distance Library Services: What Works, What Doesn't, and Where Do We Go From Here? (Wednesday, May 2): program write-up and information on purchasing access to a recording of the webinar and program slides
- Who's Afraid of Comic Books? Building and Maintaining Graphic Novel Collections @ Your Library (Thursday, May 17, 2012) program write-up
- Web of Languages: An Introduction to Usability and Developing Web Applications with AJAX and jQuery (webinar) (Wednesday, May 30): program write-up and information on purchasing access to a recording of the webinar and program slides
- Bullocks Wilshire/Leigh H. Taylor Law Library Tour (June 2, 2012) program write-up
- Jumpstarter: Prep for Professional Success (June 9, 2012) program write-up
- Your registration for a Spring Fling program constitutes permission to utilize photos taken of you at the event for news, promotion, and similar purposes.
- Refunds cannot be issued within three weeks of an event taking place.
- All refunds are subject to a $25 processing fee.
- Events costing $25 and under are not eligible for refunds.
- Mail-in registrations must be received by the CLA office by 5pm on the day of the deadline to receive the early-bird registration rate.
CLA thanks Infopeople for permitting us to use their WebEx technology to present our Spring Fling webinars.